Hello

[And welcome to my little blog.]

I'm Amanda! So happy you are here. Grab a glass of wine, read along, and let's be friends.

Hair Styles of Christmas Past

Saturday, December 11, 2010
Kevin prefers long hair and I'm lazy when it comes to getting my hair cut, which means my hair has gotten progressively longer since we met in early 2008.  Today I have the longest hair I've ever had in my life.  I've started getting sort of an itch for a change, so I thought I'd look at some of the hairstyles from the past... here goes the hair style flash back!

2010:  Long!


2009: Medium-ish with bangs


2007-2008:  Medium with and without bangs

2006: Short!

And just for fun... 1993 
Let's just say my mom's hair dresser skills left a little to be desired.  Love ya mom :)

Anybody have a vote?  What about a hair dresser recommendation in Omaha?

P.S. - Kevin looked at the computer when I was putting the pictures together, and was like "Weirdo, why are you making a collage of yourself?"  Ha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...