Hello

[And welcome to my little blog.]

I'm Amanda! So happy you are here. Grab a glass of wine, read along, and let's be friends.

Newborn pictures

Tuesday, October 11, 2011
I got the chance to take pictures of my first newborn tonight.  Baby Tyler was 10 days old and super cute.  It was a ton of fun, and was definitely eye opening.  Nothing in photography is ever as easy as it looks!


My dad was nice enough to let me play around in the studio.  How cute is this lil guy?






 
 Baby Tyler's big sister came along.  I snapped a few cute ones of them together, but I loved this picture of just her.  She had been watching me snap pictures of her brother in the bucket, so she wanted to try it herself.  I love her big brown eyes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...