Hello

[And welcome to my little blog.]

I'm Amanda! So happy you are here. Grab a glass of wine, read along, and let's be friends.

The Zin Room

Saturday, October 29, 2011
My wonderful friend from work Kathy gave me a coupon for Zin Room for buy one entree get another one free.  Normally I'm terrible with coupons, but the Zin Room is right around the corner and we wanted to go out to dinner so it was perfect.  You're awesome Kathy!




Omaha got its second five star hotel when Hotel Deco opened.  The Zin Room is inside Hotel Deco. 



I absolutely love those textured walls and the grasses in the Zin Room.  I couldn't figure out quite how they pulled off the walls - paint or wallpaper?  Next time I might just have to ask...


We sat in the balcony area, which was kind of fun.  Kevin took these next two photos.  He was pretty proud of himself and wanted me to give him credit :)




The wines were listed in price from cheapest to most expensive.  I love this.  And they had bottles under $30.  Perfect.  We had a sweet Pinot Noir called Irony.


And there was even a lounge singer.  He was serenading the table next to us so I went to take a picture and he turned around and sang to me. 


A bottle of wine, salad, Chilean sea bass, and a fillet with a side of awesome Gouda mac and cheese all for $70.  Two thumbs up for the Zin Room - check it out! 


1 comments:

Stacie said...

Yummy! That sounds delicious! I like the picture of you in the elevator....you ALWAYS pose like that! :) Ha!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...