Hello

[And welcome to my little blog.]

I'm Amanda! So happy you are here. Grab a glass of wine, read along, and let's be friends.

Day 3: After class

Thursday, September 15, 2011
On Wednesday nights I work all day and then have to go to a night class for my MBA from 6:00 pm till 9:30.  It makes for some longer days but luckily the teacher is good and keeps things interesting. 

My goal to take a picture and post it every day almost went out the window yesterday, but I did manage to snap a few pictures on my drive home from class.  My favorite picture is the one on the end.  We live in a condo building with almost 60 different units and I'm often surprised to see that we're the only ones with our lights on at 9:30 pm.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...