Hello

[And welcome to my little blog.]

I'm Amanda! So happy you are here. Grab a glass of wine, read along, and let's be friends.

A few photos

Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Here are some pictures from the last few days.  I'm setting a new goal of taking and posting at least one picture every single day on this blog.  The only way I'm going to get better at taking pictures is to practice.  I was originally thinking I would try to take a picture a day for this for the whole year, but decided maybe it was better to see how the next 30 days treat me.

Saturday was of one my best friend Kait's bachelorette party.  I love these invitations my friend Stacie made herself for the party.  I didn't take my camera to the bars where the most interesting pictures would have happened, but I did take some pictures at the hotel before going out.  I got some lovely shots of the penis straw  :)  Kait gave this straw to Stacie for her bachelorette party almost exactly a year ago and Stacie had the chance to re-gift the straw back to Kait.







On Sunday we went to Kevin's niece's 2nd birthday party:


At the birthday party, our youngest niece showed off her new crawling skills.


On Monday, I tagged along with my dad to a senior picture shoot.  He has almost 4 senior picture shoots a week, and invited me to come along and watch his process.  I mostly just followed along, but I did snap a few pictures of my dad, the senior, and his little brother. 





Hope everyone is having a great week so far.  Back tomorrow!

3 comments:

eileen anderson said...

I would say your picture taking skills are coming along nicely. Love the photo of Journey and her cake!

Steph said...

That picture of Kait with the penis straw is freakin' hilarious! I love your new photo goal, I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Amanda said...

Awww! Thanks Eileen.

And Steph, I challenge you to the same photo goal with your new camera! Lv ya!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...