Hello

[And welcome to my little blog.]

I'm Amanda! So happy you are here. Grab a glass of wine, read along, and let's be friends.

Adorable baby Chesney

Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Our friends Joe and Sarah just had their baby girl last night.  So excited for them.  I just snapped some pictures of Sarah pregnant (click here) and can't believe this little baby is here already.  Sarah and brand new baby Chesney are doing great.  







 



Most of these pictures I liked in black and white best, but I was able to take a few pictures before it got too dark, and Chesney's blond hair and rosy little cheeks are just so freaking cute that I didn't want to turn this one into black and white.  Congrats Joe and Sarah on your beautiful baby girl!


1 comments:

Stacie said...

I love her hair! How adorable! :) You took some absolutely wonderful photos!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...