Hello

[And welcome to my little blog.]

I'm Amanda! So happy you are here. Grab a glass of wine, read along, and let's be friends.

Home-date

Saturday, August 13, 2011
Our Friday night in pictures:




Tomatoes filled with goat cheese and fresh basil - so yummy.  Once again from allrecipes.com (here's the recipe).  Kevin asked me where I got the recipe, and I'm like, "allrecipes.com."  He proceeded to say, "I know I've said it before, but I freakin love allrecipes.com!!!"  That little sucker was quoting my last blog and poking fun at me.  Last time I make him an appetizer!

We headed up to the roof to do a little steak and potato grilling and of course some wine drinking.  The weather was amazing.  Perfect temperature, no wind, and beautiful sky.  We were the only ones on the roof... so peaceful.









Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

I love that the picture that Kevin took of you before you went running, missed your face and was a nice shot of your butt! :)

Amanda said...

Haha! Love it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...