Hello

[And welcome to my little blog.]

I'm Amanda! So happy you are here. Grab a glass of wine, read along, and let's be friends.

Baby Trout and an unconventional baby shower

Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Hands down the best baby shower I've been to.  It started off in the usual way... late lunch, presents, and cup cakes, but took a turn for awesome when we got in our bathing suits and headed down to the lake.  Thanks to the wonderful host Nina for putting on an awesome party for baby Trout. 

A couple snapshots from the day:



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a great day, minus the 20+ mosquito bites I'm now sporting :)

Stacie said...

What a fun idea! :) When the day comes, I will lobby for a baby shower like THIS ONE rather than the gross shower games they have come up with. Ughh....

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...