Hello

[And welcome to my little blog.]

I'm Amanda! So happy you are here. Grab a glass of wine, read along, and let's be friends.

Golf scramble

Sunday, July 10, 2011
The very first time I ever golfed was in the 2007 annual Union Pacific Corporate Audit Golf scramble.  Sad to say that after four years of playing, my golf game hasn't drastically improved, but at least it is slightly more respectable than the first time I played.

When Kevin I have kids, I'm going to encourage them to start learning golf early.  I think it is the perfect sport - you can play it your whole life, you get to walk around outside in a beautiful outdoor space, and best of all, somebody drives around in a beer cart and brings you vodka lemonades.

Here are some pictures from yesterday's golf outing:




 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...