Hello

[And welcome to my little blog.]

I'm Amanda! So happy you are here. Grab a glass of wine, read along, and let's be friends.

Fish and photography

Thursday, November 4, 2010
I just got back from Atlanta, Georgia tonight (of course my flight got delayed on the way home...darn you American Airlines!).  It was a work trip, but me and my new friend Kelly were able to sneak in 45 minutes of tourist time at one of Atlanta's tourist attractions... the world's largest aquarium!  Last week my dad lent me one his cameras he isn't using anymore (one of the first versions of the Canon Digital Rebel) so I've been playing around with it and trying to learn how to use it.  Here are some pictures I took at the aquarium:




I'm sort of proud of this picture I took of Kelly checking out the aquarium.  I have a ton to learn about photography, but every now and then even an amateur can get lucky. 


My favorite part of the aquarium was watching the Beluga whales.  They are so big, but so graceful.

Atlanta aquarium from Amanda Kohler on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...