Hello

[And welcome to my little blog.]

I'm Amanda! So happy you are here. Grab a glass of wine, read along, and let's be friends.

Urban Outfitters

Monday, November 8, 2010
Found some great stuff this weekend on the sales rack at Urban Outfitters.  A pair of jeans for Kevin, and for me a cute pair of boat shoes, white frilly vest, a super comfy sweatshirt, and a dress with stars on it that can also be worn as a shirt, for a grand total of less than $100.  I also saw some things I had previously paid full price for on the sales rack, don't you hate it when that happens?  From now on, I'm determined to be exclusively a sales rack shopper!

Muchos gracias to my new and wonderful in-laws for their generous birthday present of a gift card to Urban Outfitters.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...