Hello

[And welcome to my little blog.]

I'm Amanda! So happy you are here. Grab a glass of wine, read along, and let's be friends.

Vintage shoes

Friday, November 12, 2010
Happy Friday everyone!  I have some more Etsy finds for you guys: vintage shoes!  I've never had anything against used clothing, but have always had my reservations when it comes to shoes.  These vintage shoes are so cute it could change my mind.  Click here to see all the shoes she has for sale.  Some of my favorites that happen to be my size...  Kevin are you reading?  Never too early to start Christmas shopping :)

size 7.5 taupe vegan nonleather round toe oxford pumps. 70s granny heels.

size 7.5 honey dijon leather low heeled pumps. 80s Copley Square. cut out details at ankle. mustard. yellow. made in Brazil.


size 7.5 toffee leather woven slice details feminine pumps. 80s Laces with stacked wood heels. made in Brazil.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...