Hello

[And welcome to my little blog.]

I'm Amanda! So happy you are here. Grab a glass of wine, read along, and let's be friends.

Happily married for six months

Friday, November 5, 2010
Kevin and I got married six months ago on a beautiful day in May.  Man, can it really be November already?  I know most of you have already seen the pictures, but I couldn't resist taking another look at them today.  Is it cheesy that I just get so happy when I think about this day? 


Before the wedding




The Ceremony





Our favorite kids




Friends and the Trolley





Our Wedding Party





Us




More of Us




Details




Dance!


Thank you to The Moment It Clicks for our wonderful wedding photos!  

I created these collages using free software called Photoscape.  Check out the details here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...