Hello

[And welcome to my little blog.]

I'm Amanda! So happy you are here. Grab a glass of wine, read along, and let's be friends.

Boardwalk Empire... to start watching or not to start watching?

Monday, September 20, 2010
I never used to watch much TV, but as I get older it seems to be such an easy way to relax and unwind after a long day's work with the person you love.  I love to read, but it's such a solitary activity and after spending all day in front of the computer by myself, I'm ready for a little social time... even if that's in front of the TV.

One of our favorite shows True Blood ended last Sunday, but of course HBO has a show ready and willing to take it's slot... Empire Boardwalk.  I had my hesitations about watching the season premier.  If you don't start watching a show, then you won't get hooked, and waste another hour of your life watching television.  Am I ever going to look back on my life and wish I had watched more television??  But alas I circumed and watched the premier.  Not an amazing show so far, but good enough to keep you watching.  Darn you HBO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...