Hello

[And welcome to my little blog.]

I'm Amanda! So happy you are here. Grab a glass of wine, read along, and let's be friends.

The IPad

Wednesday, September 22, 2010
So I played with an Ipad for the first time tonight during my Human Factors in Information Systems class at Creighton tonight.  Our main group project for the semester is developing a prototype for an Ipad application, so my professor brought in her and her husbands Ipads so we could play around on them.  From what I could tell, the best part about them is how easy it is to search and surf the internet... so much more fun than a computer because you can catch up on your internet news, blogs, and facebook from the comfort of your bed, couch, kitchen, etc.

I soooooo want one, but can I justify a $499 toy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...