Hello

[And welcome to my little blog.]

I'm Amanda! So happy you are here. Grab a glass of wine, read along, and let's be friends.

My best friend's wedding (1 down, 3 to go!)

Monday, September 27, 2010
Stacie, one of my best friends, got married this weekend.  Whoot whoot Stacie and Brad!  This was my first time as a bridesmaid and I had a blast!  So much easier to be a bridesmaid than a bride...

Stacie and Kait after getting their hair done at the salon


Kait and I in our bridesmaid attire


Our shoes and flowers.  These heels may look innocent but they were actually about 6 inch heels that the bridesmaids concurred could be used as military torture devices...


The bride!


Steph and I doing our best mean faces on the party bus.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...