Hello

[And welcome to my little blog.]

I'm Amanda! So happy you are here. Grab a glass of wine, read along, and let's be friends.

Thrift store finds

Monday, September 27, 2010
So in high school I worked at a thrift store called Thrift America and pretty much wore all thrift store clothes, and I loved it.  Yeah, maybe I would have preferred the designer clothes at Abercrombie and Fitch or American Eagle, but I had fun with my thrift store clothes and obviously didn't have to spend very much money to do so.  Then somewhere between college and corporate america I forgot just how wonderful thrift store shopping can be... not only cheap but also environmentally friendly.  Reduce, reuse, and recycle!  I can't wait to reuse the stuff I found this last Thursday at Thrift World.  A scarf, two books, a vase, and four tops all under $19.62!  My new goal is to buy 80% of my clothes / accessories at thrift stores!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...