Hello

[And welcome to my little blog.]

I'm Amanda! So happy you are here. Grab a glass of wine, read along, and let's be friends.

Birthday present - Flip Video Camera!

Monday, October 11, 2010
I almost forgot about my birthday this year...am I really getting to be that old???  Kevin asked me what I wanted for my birthday, and after thinking about it for a total of about one second I knew exactly what I wanted.  A flip video camera!  This in my opinion is one of the perfect birthday gifts.  Enough money that I probably wouldn't just go out and buy it for myself, but something I think I would definitely get a lot of use out of... especially with my new hobby... blogging :)

Kevin had the website pulled up tonight and said that I could pick whichever one I wanted. 


I've decide to go with the Ultra HD 8GB, 2 hour Flip for $199 (free shipping, no tax).  It is 25% more expensive than the 4GB version but it stores twice as much and records at twice the frames per second (60 vs. 30).  The Mino is more smaller, but more expensive so I immediately dismissed that option.  The Slide HD has a bigger screen and twice the storage (4 hours), but costs $250.  Not sure if I'll really need 4 hours of storage or a bigger screen so I'd rather save the $50. 

One fun features of the Flip is that you can choose its design.  Some of the designs even benefit charities ($10 donated to charity or one in seven video cameras donated to charity) - how cool is that?  I'm definitely going to go with a charity design.  Check out these designs I'm considering...



I want to pick a design that's fairly gender neutral so Kevin doesn't mind using it.  I think my favorite so far are the top two.  What do you guys think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...