Hello

[And welcome to my little blog.]

I'm Amanda! So happy you are here. Grab a glass of wine, read along, and let's be friends.

Kevin's Pork Tenderloin

Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Kevin has become quite the cook these days.  On Sunday he made perfect pork tenderloin and blue cheese salad.  I've had a recipe book for about 2 years that I've been using to jot down my absolute favorite recipes... Kevin has officially made the recipe book!

He even wrote up the recipe himself.



After making pork tenderloin a dozen times I think the key is marinading it (Kevin let this marinade for a day), and not overcooking it.  The meat themomoter my mom gave us has been a huge help in keeping us from overcooking everything.  It's the kind that you can stick in the meat while its cooking and have an alarm beep when it gets to a certain temperature.  Cook it until the center is exactly 160 degrees.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...