Hello

[And welcome to my little blog.]

I'm Amanda! So happy you are here. Grab a glass of wine, read along, and let's be friends.

Dinner for two at The Kohlers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Kevin got back from his business trip to Oklahoma today, so it was definitely time for a home cooked meal.  We've been trying to support only natural local or organic animal products (meats, dairy, etc.) and since most restaurants haven't quite caught on to this yet, Kevin ate pretty much like a vegan on his business trip.

For dinner tonight I cooked pork chops from my new birthday cookbook (pg 173), rice pilaf, and asparagus. 

Oh, and here is a note my mom jotted in my birthday cookbook.  I think I have the sweetest mom in the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...