Hello

[And welcome to my little blog.]

I'm Amanda! So happy you are here. Grab a glass of wine, read along, and let's be friends.

Family dinner at The Nelson's - Birthday Style!

Monday, October 18, 2010
So maybe this Flip magic movie thing is just a tad addicting?  I took some video at our family birthday party tonight and here's the magic video that it created: 




For my birthday dinner my mom made an awesome meal from the Family Chef cook book she got me as one of my gifts.  I started reading it immediately and can already tell them I'm going to love it.  Isn't it perfect when you get presents that are complete surprises and are exactly what you want?  My grandparents got me a zester and a gift card to Bed Bath and Beyond, and my parents got me The Family Chef cook book, a lemon squeezer, AND A GLOBAL KNIFE!  My mom has started reading my  blog and knew that I wanted one so my parents completely surprised me and got one.


I don't think there's a way to pose with a large knife
without looking creepy...

How cool does this thing look?  I used it to cut a lemon
 and it felt like slicing butter!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...