Hello

[And welcome to my little blog.]

I'm Amanda! So happy you are here. Grab a glass of wine, read along, and let's be friends.

October playlist

Friday, October 22, 2010
Thought I'd share with you guys some of the songs I've been listening to you lately.  Hope you enjoy.
Happy Friday :)



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

And for my fellow blogging friends (Stacie and Steph!) if you want to create your own playlist, you can do it for free on playlist.com
  1. Click "Create Playlist"
  2. Search for the songs / artists you want to add, then just click the + button to add it to your playlist.
  3. Once you're done adding and arranging all the songs, click "Share My Playlist" at the top of the website.
  4. Select the options you'd like for the player, then click "Get Code"
  5. If you're using blogger you can create a new post, then click "Edit HTML" then paste the code.  Make sure you paste in the "Edit HTML" not in the "Compose" mode
  6. If you get some pesky error tellingy you that you need to close the tag, paste this </embed> at the end of the html.  Thank you yahoo answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...