Hello

[And welcome to my little blog.]

I'm Amanda! So happy you are here. Grab a glass of wine, read along, and let's be friends.

Girls Night Out at Midtown Crossing

Sunday, October 24, 2010
Doesn't get much better than a night out with the ladies.  We went to Crave, a new restaurant that just opened up in Midtown Crossing, and had some delicious martinis.  Is it just me, or is Midtown Crossing freakin awesome? 

Oh, and I just learned that there is a free shuttle running on the weekends between Midtown Crossing and Downtown.  And then I found out there is a new restaurant opening in December called the Grey Plume that will feature local foods.  Midtown Crossing, you are making me very happy :)


Midtown Crossing

Me, Anita, and Amy at Crave.  Anita pegged it when she said it looks like we're on the Alice and Wonderland Throne!

The end of the night, trying to get into the Max.... what do you mean you close at 2:00 am?  Based on the spaced out look on my face, it was probably for the best that we went home. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...