Hello

[And welcome to my little blog.]

I'm Amanda! So happy you are here. Grab a glass of wine, read along, and let's be friends.

Thrift store finds

Monday, October 25, 2010
Found a vintage Thermos pitcher this weekend at Thrift World for $2.98.  Is it just me or is this thing amazingly adorable?



Oh, and when I was trying to figure out exactly how old it was and I stumbled across an Etsy seller that listed the same one for $14, plus $7 shipping.  Look at some of the other cute things she has for sale:



After I snapped a photo of the pitcher, I couldn't resist taking a picture of the chest that it sat on.  It's my favorite vintage item.  It's a 70 year old cedar chest that my Grandma Tiffin got as a little girl.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...